The Chronicles of Natoma

Monday, November 27, 2006

Ladies and gentlemen it's my pleasure to introduce...

Miss Crystal McNugget!! Unfortunately I did not yet have the equipment to pull videos from my digital camcorder to my laptop after Halloween. On the bright side and much to Dan's expected horror....I do now =) Allow me to preface this for a moment. This past Halloween my boyfriend Jake dressed up as Heidi, Kelly was Jeffrey, Jimmi was Laura, I was Tim and Dan was a self proclaimed winner of the modeling portion of the competition. In case you aren't following, we dressed up as the cast from last season's Project Runway.

In any event I decided to dust off my digital camera and for a few days we recorded our exploits. Little did we know that Dan's alter ego would emerge through the course of this weekend adventure. So ladies and gentlemen....I'm very proud and terrified to announce Miss Crystal McNugget.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jimmi said...

OMG, That was fun! LOL Every time I see Chrystal, I laugh my ass off! I hope she graces us with her presence again as well. Maybe she will come out for Pride?

10:40 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

I don't have anything to say...I'm glad that Gladys does not have internet access.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Alan Bennett Ilagan said...

My heart goes out to that traffic cone... ;)

4:10 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

That was good...

4:42 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

That was soooo much fun! I think we need to free Crytsal from the storage unit and let her be seen and a part of the world at least every once in a while!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

FREE CRYSTAL!

7:50 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

Best lines of the film:

"That's how I lost my uterus!"

"Oh my god the Jackson Five had a car accident!"

"Ya know what it's like to lose a colostomy bag?"

BTW Kalvin, I heard what you said, bitch. ;-)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home