The Chronicles of Natoma

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Krispy Kreme - So Good You'll....

They finally figured out what causes homosexuality in men. Sure, I'll admit that I too once bought into the hotly debated mentality that sexual preference is based predominantly on one's genetic make-up. Fortunately a local news station set me "straight". It makes such perfect sense!


(In case you're having trouble reading the caption on that image it states, "So good, you'll suck dick) I think someone was fired earlier that day and got in the last laugh :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Snotty said...

oooh for fucks sake, I think I just peed a lil'

10:22 PM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Hmmm I don't need a donut to know I like to suck dick! LOL However a little snack couldn't hurt! ha ha

4:06 PM  
Blogger Joel said...

This is a little disturbing -- I actually didn't come out until I had moved to Atlanta and discovered Krispy Kremes.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home