The Chronicles of Natoma

Friday, October 13, 2006

Did you know

So Jake and I chose to lay low tonight in lieu of going out on the town. I decided to go through some of my old pictures and came across a couple involving another of our blogger friends. Interesting tidbit of knowledge, he and I have the same birthday (March 8th). This is from our joint b'day party at my house in Austin a few years ago. The picture below is of my sister, myself and of course Kelly.


We had two friends of mine dress up as Patsy and Edina (AbFab for the gay culturally challenged). Kelly's expression cracks me up in this pic. It's almost like he's one of Bob Barker's girls showcasing a brand new car.


He and I went all out for this not so little shindig. Had over 120 people show up which made us VERY happy we decided to hire a bartender. Kelly, I think we need to start planning the '07 bash. Obviously 2006 was a wash because we were both planning a move to SF.

4 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

Right on top of that Rose..this year we'll have a shirtless bartender!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

Oh these pics are great! :)

Love the Abfab girls! LOL

See you next week when I am in SFO visiting Dan!

Jimmi

4:09 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

We must do the joint party once again...!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home