The Chronicles of Natoma

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yeah I did it, but you were thinking it!!

Ok so yes...I did the deed that dare not speak its name. I bloodied up a distiguished member of the blogging community while giving a raging headache to another . But c'mon, you all were thinking it....I just had the low hangers!!!

Wanna know why I did?? I walked into Chox's bedroom and he's standing there with another of your beloved bloggers. What were they doing you ask??? Oh I'll tell you what these two were doing...they were totally being Regina George and Gretchen Weiners (a.k.a Mean Girls)!!!

(insert ficticious crying here)

OK OK OK, yeah what I pulled was a horrific accident and I feel like a total ass for it. Boys, you know I love you two. It was one of those "oops I've been drinking" moments. I'll concede that I fully expect to not live this one down for a couple years so c'mon, bring it. I love a good jab at my expense ;) Bloody boy and headache boy....I owe you beeyotches a few drinks.

Nick Natoma signing out....

(AND TAKING MANY ADVIL)

(BUT STILL DRINKING)




(AND STILL FEELING HORRID)











4 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

All is well in SOMA - but, why couldn't you have broken a crack whore's nose?

1:58 AM  
Blogger Kalv1n said...

You know, that's why Chad likes to keep people out of his bedroom. I was sad to have missed all of the shenanigans. And what really did happen? I'm still not sure. And besides, it was funny and maybe chad's dates will think he's black now. Oh, I am so going to hell.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

But you ARE horrid. ;-)

6:33 PM  
Blogger Snotty said...

you evil evil man, I'm giddy to see the carnage you caused ;P

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home